It is not usually but I receive some contact question about this these days. So today, I will show you how to hide article titles in joomla 3.x. It ‘s quite simple.
Let ‘s do these steps to hide the titles
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 admin dashboard
- In the top menu, click Content and then click Article Manager
- You will then see a list of all of your articles. Click the title of the article you want to hide the title of
- In the list of tabs at the top of the page, click the Article Options tab
- Find the Show Title option, click Hide next to it, and then click the Save button in the top left of the page.
In the table below, you can see how this setting affects how our article is displayed. The title of the article is Test Article 1